Every Constitutional Right Deserves The Highest Level Of Defense
If you are facing a misdemeanor or felony criminal offense, you are contending with the possibility of high fines and time in jail. That is not all you have at stake. You are also facing a future with a criminal background record that could restrict where you want to live, your job opportunities, and your relationship with your children.
You need experienced legal help to protect your freedom and your future. At Ugell Law Firm, P.C., in New City, we provide the highest level of defense to protect your constitutional rights if you have been charged with a crime. We will challenge everything about the police actions and prosecutor’s charges. Our attorneys have more than 30 combined years of experience working with prosecutors in courtrooms throughout the State of New York. We know the strategies they use to seek a conviction, and we know what it takes to make sure you have the maximum advantage for getting the best possible outcome.
The Time To Call A Good Lawyer Is The Moment You Think You Are In Trouble
We have experience fighting to protect the rights of people charged with criminal offenses throughout Rockland, Orange and Westchester counties, including:
- DWI, drunk driving
- Drug possession charges, marijuana possession, narcotics distribution
- Domestic violence
- Youthful Offender – don’t let your child suffer the consequences of a criminal record that will stay with them for life
- Vehicular homicide, vehicular assault, DUI accident charges
- Prescription fraud
- Burglary, robbery, shoplifting, theft crimes
- Property crimes, breaking and entering, criminal trespass
- Guns and weapons charges, firearms offenses
- ID theft, credit card fraud, check forgery
- Sex crimes, New York sex offender registry offenses
- Criminal mischief
- Disputes with neighbors
Do Not Wait On The Prosecutor’s Next Move · Call Us Today
If you are under investigation for a crime, or have already been charged, you need experienced criminal defense clearly explaining your rights and helping you make the right decisions about your options. Call Ugell Law Firm, P.C., at 845-608-8098 or contact us via email. If you are in custody and cannot come to our office, we will come to you. Se Habla Español.