Rockland County Breach of Contract Attorney

American citizens and businesses have access to a system of law that is unique in the world. Our legal system provides a means to challenge injustices and protect our rights. That also means that an individual or corporate entity may file a civil suit against another party for almost any reason, at any time.

I am New York civil litigation lawyer
Scott Ugell. After more than 30 years of litigation practice, there is one thing that is very clear: The party with the most experienced and knowledgeable legal representation has the advantage in getting a favorable outcome in their case. If you are involved in a civil dispute, or have been named as a defendant in a civil litigation matter, put your case in the hands of someone who knows the intricacies of the legal system and what strategies will help you protect your rights.

The Ugell Law Firm, P.C., is ready to help you protect your rights in any kind of civil litigation matter, including:

  • Property disputes and other disputes between neighbors
  • Commercial lease disputes, residential lease evictions
  • Civil harms, torts
  • Breach of contract, warrant and guarantee litigation
  • Personal injury and property damage liability
  • Liens against property
  • Money Judgments
  • Actions brought in the Justice Court, Supreme Court or County Court
  • Corporate litigation

The Full Cost of a Civil Lawsuit

Losing a civil lawsuit does more than cost you money or other restitution. A civil suit can tarnish your credit, your reputation and affect your livelihood. In New York State, most money judgments awarded within the State automatically attach to real property owned by the debtor - if you have a judgment and own a home, you could have difficulty refinancing your mortgage, modifying your mortgage, or selling your home in the future.

Competitive Fees · Flexible Appointments · Se Habla Español

From my offices in New City, I represent families, consumers and small businesses, because that is who I am, and that is who I care about. I work to protect citizens in the Greater Hudson Valley area. To arrange an initial consultation with an experienced New City civil litigation attorney who cares about resolving your legal problem, call 845-521-7841 or
contact my office by e-mail today.