Rockland County Divorce Attorney
You are thinking the unthinkable. Divorce. Now where do you turn? Family predicaments bring heightened stress, emotions and even violence into the home. Sometimes, family and matrimonial proceedings are unavoidable.
I am New York divorce and family law attorney Scott Ugell. People throughout the Greater Hudson Valley have been turning to The Ugell Law Firm, P.C., in New City with all types of divorce, child custody and other family law matters for more than 25 years.
Call my office at 845-521-7841 or contact me by e-mail to arrange a consultation about any of your family law matters, including:
- Petitions and Modifications of Support, Maintenance and Custody/Visitation Orders: I will petition for an original order or apply to modify your existing order to protect your rights under custody and parenting laws.
- Reinforcement of Existing Orders of Support and Maintenance: If the other party is not adhering to the court order for child support or spousal maintenance, I will fight to ensure compliance.
- Domestic Violence Orders of Protection: When you are in danger from a spouse, former spouse or parent of your child, I am ready to petition the family court for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) or Final Restraining Order (FRO) to end harassment, assault and varying degrees uncomfortable and unwanted behavior.
- Divorce and Matrimonial Matters: Although perhaps the most emotional legal action, particularly when children are involved, divorce does not have to be the most stressful. As an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the Supreme, Family and Surrogate Courts, I can help you through your divorce while supporting and enforcing your rights. I offer clear, upfront details about costs, so there are no hidden fees or surprises. I will work vigorously to help you obtain an efficient resolution, keeping your costs as low as possible and allowing you to move on with your life.
- Separation Agreements, Settlement Stipulations and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders: The cornerstone of any domestic dispute, as an experienced family court lawyer, I can negotiate and draft your professional agreement, clearly identifying the terms and arrangements of your separation, distribution of personal property and other equitable distribution, as well as protecting your rights in child custody and parenting matters.
Clear and Upfront About Competitive Fees · Flexible Appointments · Se Habla Español
From my offices in New City, I represent families, consumers and small businesses, because that is who I am, and that is who I care about. I work to protect citizens in the Greater Hudson Valley area. To arrange an initial consultation with an experienced New City family law attorney who cares about resolving your legal problem, call 845-521-7841 or contact my office by e-mail today.